We are raising funds to get another 8 young people who are long term unemployed on apprenticeships with us this year.
As a social enterprise we make your donation go that much further. Any money you donate directly funds our apprentices; all other costs – overheads, staffing etc. – are funded through money we bring in from the landscape gardening services we provide. Here’s an idea of what a donation, large or small, could bring:
- £10 will keep our apprentices’ hands protected and warm 😉
- £100 will enable us to buy hand tools for an apprentice to learn their trade
- £500 will enable an apprentice to carry out a horticultural licence or driving qualification, dramatically increasing their chances of future employment
- £620 will support the costs of a Streetscape recruitment day
- £10,884 will fund an apprenticeship for one year
- £15,000 will purchase a Streetscape branded van to carry our team and tools to site
For monthly direct debit options please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02035423464.
“I set up a regular direct debit to support the training costs of one of Streetscape’s apprentices. The team really listened to me and then provided options for how my donation could help support the charity. I love to receive their donor report and find out how the apprentice I have supported is progressing”.
Private donor, 2014