Support Streetscape as a Business
Streetscape would not be able to offer award-winning apprenticeships without the involvement and generosity of individuals and our corporate and community partners.
We value the substantial impact you can have, both in sharing your expertise and knowledge, and through providing product sponsorship or monetary support. For companies, each partnership is unique, mutually beneficial and tailored to your corporate social responsibility strategy. Here are some examples of how you and your business can Support Us:
- Donations and sponsorship: Whether you would like to make a one-off corporate donation or discuss a longer term relationship we will create a package that suits you.
- Charity of the Year: Does your company run a Charity of the Year scheme? If so we would love to apply.
- Corporate Volunteering days: Take part in an action packed day of horticulture on one of our community based sites.
- Volunteer / Skills share: Be a Streetscape Champion and share your skills.
- Employ Streetscape: Why not beautify your office space by employing Streetscape to design, landscape and/or maintain your outdoor area.
- Do your own fundraising: You and your colleagues could run a marathon, row an Ocean or sell cakes at your office in aid of Streetscape.
- In-Kind support: From horticultural tools and equipment to learning resources for our apprentices.
- Attend our graduation day’s: Come and celebrate with us as each apprentice graduates from the course.
- Support us online: Show your support by signing up to our quarterly newsletter, following us on Twitter, liking us on Facebook
- Streetscape clothing: Show your support for Streetscape by purchasing our latest range of branded hoodies, polo’s and t-shirts.
Click on the above headings to find out more or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3542 3464.